Ok, I’m really late. I actually thought about updating last night and then just sort of forgot because I was studying for a bio test. You see, if I want to keep updating my blog (which I do because I get some sort of enjoyment out of this) I actually have to get ahead on homework. Which I managed last week. And in the fact that I managed it I lulled myself into a false sense of security and got really behind again this week. So unfortunately, because I suck at life and I have a bio test today (I know, it’s Thursday, I’m sorry) you all get yet another list of really good music from me. But to make it up to you, I’ll actually make another playlist on youtube for you and post the link. Maybe not the second this goes up but definitely by tomorrow night. And with that, here’s what I run to at 7:00am.
- Muscle Museum — Muse
- The Hardest Button to Button — The White Stripes
- Arlandria — The Foo Fighters
- Easily — Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Oil And Water — Incubus
- Citizen Erased — Muse
- Frank Sinatra — Cake
- I Believe In A Thing Called Love — The Darkness
- Fell In Love With A Girl — The White Stripes
- Imitation of Life — R.E.M.
- Hero — The Foo Fighters
- Around The World — Red Hot Chili Peppers
- The World Has Turned And Left Me Here — Weezer
- Orange Crush — R.E.M.
- Pardon Me — Incubus
- Zombie — The Cranberries
My runs at 7:00 aren’t very long 🙂 What do you exercise to? Until next week, keep listening!