Before I start, I’d like to admit that I do in fact realize I’ve done like a whopping 2 albums this month. July has been a little crazy and I work literally all the time everyday. So, regretfully, I will admit that even though I had chosen an album for this week, I didn’t get to it between my travels to and from DC, work, and an unfortunate project I have to complete before Friday at noon. Projects do take precedence, however, and next week, I’ll be on top of my game.
Despite the fact that I like to keep my posts top secret before I post them (that’s a total lie, by the way), I will tell you that this week was supposed to be/next week will be an album by a band called White Arrows. I expect you all to google/YouTube this band in preparation for next week (just kidding).
In the meantime, here is yet another playlist 🙂 I call this one “90s Fantabulousness”
- “Linger” — The Cranberries
- “On A Plain” — Nirvana
- “Santeria” — Sublime
- “Hey Jealousy” – Gin Blossoms
- “1979” — Smashing Pumpkins
- “Closing Time” — Semisonic
- “Every Morning” — Sugar Ray (no judgement, I love me some Sugar Ray)
- “Sex And Candy” — Marcy Playground
- “She’s So High” — Tal Bachman
- “Let Her Cry” — Hootie & The Blowfish
- “Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)” — Green Day
- “How’s It Going To Be” — Third Eye Blind
- “My Hero” — The Foo Fighters
- “Mary Jane’s Last Dance” — Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
- “Otherside” — Red Hot Chili Peppers
I hope that keeps you occupied! Any 90s hits you want to add? Leave a comment here, my Facebook page, or Twitter! As always, keep listening!